[Action-Survival Game] Looking for 3D modeler.

Hello!

My name is Cristian and I represent MadGoat Studio, an indie developer studio that is currently working on a big survival game.

I am the 3D modeler of our little company and managed to learn Blender/Quixel pretty good, one thing that I’m missing is the creativity concerning animals. I can easily create a building, tool, anything technical but when it comes to something natural, biological, my brain just stops working.

Story: The main character is on a cargo ship which accidentally heads into a huge storm destroying the entire ship. The character manages to get out in time with the help of a fully enclosed life boat and wakes up close to an island (the action will happen in siberia). From that point on our character will have to survive a harsh environment and figure a way out of his situation.

Information about the game:

1. Genre: Action-Survival.
  2. Lenght: ~one week.
  3. Assets needed: realistic Birds, fishes, animals.
  4. Our website: www.madgoat-studio.com (Website still not completely finished, the mobile version still under work, I am also the one making the websites)
  5. Our Youtube channel (I sometimes record and upload timelapses of assets I create):
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrARHOHMLAfeGOFrlsR_kug

We are looking for a 3D modeller that is good in using zbrush or any other sculpt program.
Requirements:

1. Be able to follow and meet deadlines.
  2. Texturing the finished models (optional but would help alot)
  3. Rigging

We are an indie studio, so we have no money at this moment. We started working on this project since late 2014. We commit almost our entire time for the development of this game, about an avarage of 6 to 8 hours of work per day, any day of the week.

We want to make an awesome game, we are short on staff but we’re working for almost a year, we suspended or even canceled other things we worked on to work on this project.
Currently, we have 6 people working on this project: 2 coders, 1 3D modeller (me), concept artist, animator and marketing guy.

We only have a little amount of money (pocket money) that we spend on small assets. Currently we are unable to offer up-front payment or wages due to us being an independent developer, your understanding is greatly appreciated. You will receive up to 10-15% of the studio’s income from the game once we start selling.

Thank you for your time and we are looking forward to hear from you!

Cristian
Founder @ MadGoat Studio

If you are interested please contact me thourgh a PM or leave a message here :slight_smile: