BGE Particle Set (add your particle systems)

Having created many different particle systems for my games, I decided to put them all together and collect them.
Because making particle systems can be quite tricky and time consuming, I thought we could share our particle systems and maybe create a big database of good looking particle presets like Unity or Unreal Engine have.
To start this, here are the particle systems I collected for now.

BGE Particle Set
This includes:
-colliding sparks (explosion and stream)
-groundfog
-falling leaves
-rain (with ground droplets)
-smg muzzle flare (with smoke)
-silenced muzzle flare (with smoke)
-voxel fire

All of them should be easy to use, having one object to spawn the entire particle system in.

So if any of you still have some particle systems lying around, feel free to send them to me so I can add them to the blend file. Also creating particle systems can sometimes be very interesting when you don´t really know what else to do.

How do you make theese ground reflections like that? I need to setup real-time reflected ground reflections in nodes for Worn Tires, but I can’t find solution for camera placement and texture mapping:(

The particles are beautiful

You don’t really need that stuff just good gameplay

I need it, I wanna get my game look like not usual BGE. It is not very much of problem and needed quickly, but it will come very, very handy later…