Animations spasms, rotating wrong way & blowing apart

[video]<iframe width=“560” height=“315” src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/J0lhUeRUsmw” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen></iframe>[video]

I’ve only been messing around withj blender for about a year, I have learned from youtube tutorials & I made this model along with 10 animations for it no problems atleast not with animating it. Then all of a sudden I can’t make any more new animations?? It won’t allow me too, It doesn’t matter what kind of animation I try to make the issues now occur between key frames. If I make a few keyframes then some of the bones will either rotate the wrong way( and the long way) through the frames blender fills in inbetween the keyframes or the armature will just blow apart for a frame making it look like a spasm?? Any idea how i can fix this so I can make the last 2/3 animations I wanna make for the model before it is complete? I am at a stand stil because of this problem I’ve spent countless hours on this model and its animations and I’m eager to finish it & start working on something ealse.

I cannot tell what is wrong with it from the video, other than something is really wrong!

So you can either post the file to http://www.pasteall.org/blend/ and then post the link here, or you can try creating a new project, so you don’t lose your completed work, then append the mesh not the new project, delete ALL keyframes for all bones and try a new animation. If this doesn’t work I will need to see the blend file. :yes:

Cheers, Clock.

EDIT:

Bones flipping the “long way round” is usually caused by you rotating them beyond the -180 to + 180 range - have you done this?

EDIT2 - see the wiki here for how to post a youtube video in this forum…

http://blenderartists.org/forum/misc.php?do=bbcode#videocode

Thank’s for responding! I’d rather not post the file, that would be like posting my model for free for whoever wants it right? I did figure this out… The issues that are occuring are only happening in new animations after I add key frames by click, copy, & paste x fliped pose? I just made that same swimming animation the long way by using hot keys to rotate one bone at a time , paying attention to how many degree’s it is rotated & then jumping back and forth between the keyframe and another keyframe that would be its fliped pose saving the keyframe everytime I make a change & then switch between them. Exp. click bone, “R” “x” -36 , save keyframe jump to its fliped pose keyframe & repeaat for every single change. It takes forever but it works & I really only wanna make 3 more animations for this model.

We are not after, or indeed interested in stealing your project file - just a file that demonstrates the problems you are having, it helps us solve the problem for you. Consider not impugning our reputations in future.

Funny you say that because the word “steal” is contained in the url. lol I dont know anything about that website where you sugested that I post a project file. I wouldn’t mind Blender Help looking at the file I just don’t want to post project files online as " Free for whoever to download just click here" Thanks for the help

Nos operor non succurro populus quisnam operor non succurro lemma ego , ut est via is officina.