my new video

Hello and thanks.
my new video for toddlers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elCO8NyEWIk

and all clips:

Looks good. Where did you get the music?

Thank you.
The music made for me by freelancer from website: elance.com .

The background glitches around 0:31 and 0:33. Apart from that, it’s nice and calm.

I really liked that! Vehicles are pretty complex objects, and I think this does a great job of simplifying how they work so that little kids can understand that things are made one piece at a time. I can see that being an “Aha!” moment for kids, and inspire them to be more creative. Really cool. I also really like the music and sound.

Other than the glitches that Ovuniarchos mentioned, my only critiques are that some of the animations look floaty, and can use some more weight. Yet, I understand that trying to make the animation too realistic/physically accurate, will lessen the look you’re going for. Kind of a hard balance.

This is just my opinion, (and may be a bit nitpicky) but at the end when it says “Subscribe for free” I think that is a little weird, as YouTube is always free to subscribe. Overall I really like this! I don’t have kids, but I think that if I did, they would probably like it.

Hello and thanks.
Ovnuniarchos, thanks, I corrected the background. thanks again.

Scotchtapeworm, thank you for your comment.
by the way, “Subscribe for free”, because the video is also on my website out to YouTube.
Thanks.