Alpha under in the video editor

Does anybody know if there’s a way to set ‘alpha under’ effect (or any other effect between two image strips, for that matter) for multiple strips at a time?

Say I have this case (I already set the ‘alpha under’ relationships, but just for example):

Is there an easier way other than doing it manually? Perhaps a script or something like that?
Thanks ahead :slight_smile:

Yeah there is an addon that will copy properties between strips.

Extra Sequencer Actions -addon
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/Sequencer/Extra_Sequencer_Actions

I think that it comes standard with official builds?

Thanks for the add-on! Maybe this is what I need, but unfortunately I don’t manage to install it.
Do you know how to make it work?

try unzipping the download file straight into your addon folder then search for it in user prefs.

Great, it worked and now it’s installed.
But I don’t quite understand how to do what I wanted using the tools :\

First select all of the strips that you want to modify, then shift+select the strip that has the correct property. This will become the active strip. They should all be highlighted however. Then go to the Menu>strip>Copy Property>(choose the property to copy across).

All of the properties should then have the same attribute that you selected to copy from the last selection.

I see, much more efficient than what I was using until now!
Thank you :smiley: