Kingdom far far away

Some days ago I’ve finished my old project stylized cartoon style. This art wasn’t my idea it’s just a reproduction of pic from net wich I can’t find for now. I just set a goal to recreate it in Blender.

I really like your concept , and the scene in general looks good , but for me this far away kingdom in too flat and also the rocks … anyway is a good work , and i like it … simple but nice :slight_smile:

-Jack-

Wow, the foreground looks so amazing, us the grass from grass essentials, it looks so realistic. The tree and the rocks also look so good - so masterful. But the castle and those mountains, I think you could have skipped that blur and make them detailed, it is supposed to be a landscape, after all…

Great work, especially like the grass, how long were you doing this work?

Thank you for you feedback. Must to say that the grass not from GE. but thanx that I alredy can create somth like proff art like grass :slight_smile:

awesome !! I really love this concept :smiley:
I think You could add a character … like a princess which is sitting on the swing :wink:
And You could blur the mountains even more, because now they kinda pasted in

This is much better. I see what your were doing by putting the focus on the first hill, but there was nothing to focus on there besides the swing. If I were you, I would make a character to put on the first hill and focus on it.

I agree with the comments about the character and I think that a character or any other object in the foreground would need to be a colour that really stood out to draw initial attention before the castle. The scene already has blue, green and yellow so red, pink or purple maybe?

Really great work with all the foreground elements.

Thank you a lot. Yes, I want add charachter, but I would keep it in secrets who it be :slight_smile: I want to animate this scene, but don’t know how yet:)

I disagree with the comments about adding a character. I’m sure it could work, but this is a beautiful landscape scene as-is! It’s rare to see artwork that captivates my imaginaton as well as this. You did a great job with the colors, lighting, and shading. Well done!

@jeepster I wanna animate this scene, that’s why I’ll try add character. But if it will look as sh*t I will always able to discard this:)

+1 for character and animated scene, i’ll be waiting for updates