Dining room

This is my first time i making the interior scene, what should i improve from this scene?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]396175[/ATTACH]

This is of course somewhat a matter of personal taste, but I for myself have never understood the need to willfully degrade image quality with lens distortion / chromatic aberration to achieve “photorealism” (these effects certainly have their place in artistic and stylized looks, no doubt).

Photorealism = looking like a “real” photograph, no?
But lens distortion and especially chromatic aberration are results of cheap equipment, why would any photographer use that? Why would he/she want the image to look like an amateurish snapshot? Even hilariously cheap amateur grade camera gear would not remotely produce so strong aberration in this situation. If at all, I would use this effect very subtly. Otherwise it’s even more of a giveaway for the CGI.

You have massive anti-aliasing issues with the objects in contrast with the bright window areas.

It depends what you are going for. But if it is to showcase something like interior design or architectural visualisation, then here the following suggestion imho:

• The light at the window is very bright. In real life I think we don’t see pure white light.
  • Dark levels are missing, the picture looks faded or washed out, misty.
    So I used levels in photoshop to make some adjustments to my taste.
  • The floor looks to perfect. It would be nice to see some imperfections.
    The lines are so straight.

below a screenshot of the levels of your original render, and a picture with some adjustments in photoshop:

• Levels: more darker areas
  • Color lookup: I mixed in a bit of the “smokey” preset.
  • Changed Midlevel contrast a bit and gamma.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]396189[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]396190[/ATTACH]