Goldfish aquarium - Mini game

Hi all ^^

Well, after i have finished my presentation for a sholarship at the game university where i study, I decided to give few weeks for a mini game. Just for training my sculpting and animating skills. Well, for the presentation it was a great hard time. But its over YEEY!

So the game i am planning to make is about water / fishes ^^ I think its fun after watching all those of your BGMC projects. And this is not my entry for that so dont mind much.

Game concept:
You are a goldfish in a fish aquarium. Your task is to swim around … haha. well ya. Not only that, everytime the owner of this aquarium gives food, you have to catch those as much as you can. If you dont, you will starve. Kinda a chilling game

I want to do something nice to prove the power of BGE performance to some people in my university, because none of them knows about BGE. Hmm.

This is what i just finished yesterday, using Zbrush and Blender.

(Prototype)

I would like to receive any suggest and support from you all. If anyone of you wants to join me, welcome. But probably i only need help with the look of water, plants, and few advanced coding. AH! Ragdoll physics for the tails!!!

Currently you can use mouse and WASD to move the fish around.

Looks pretty fine;) The model is good.

just a small test

the yellow colums show the swimming speed of player’s fish and the other fishes

The more food you have, the slower you swim while other fishes swim faster and opposite. This is a good balance for the game I guess. There is also a timer shown on top.

Currently the spawner of food is now just at one position. I will try to let it stay at random positions. In a game the fishes can get few meals. Each time 10~ 30 fish food balls.

I use an HDR Image.

Hm i would like to know how to make ragdoll physics on the fish tails. If someone could provide me a good example, i will add his/her name into the game credit.

Game soundtrack: https://soundcloud.com/rockymadio/loop-should-or-should-not

Arowana fish model - Boss of the game. Done with Zbrush and Blender

Boss theme: https://soundcloud.com/rockymadio/dragon-fish

I am sorry to say that i would like to ask any of BA mods to remove this topic for me. I dont have enough motivation and idea for this game anymore. thank you