Quantum Cross now accepting new talent.

Quantum Cross is a 3D animation series that is inspired by the Power Rangers/Super Sentai series that involves 5 teenagers from different worlds to liberate an evil kingdom that expands over multiple dimensions over time and space. With these mystic items, the Quantum Gems, they transform into a fighting force that stands that threaten the evil dynasty. It’s been development for the past 5 years and I, XeroShadow, have been working on everything from environmental settings to character creation and it has a slow process.

I have plenty of positions open for the project:

Character Modelers

Color Artists

Animators

Riggers

Lighting

Environmental Settings

UV Map Artists

Writers

Special Effects

Sound Effects

The series will be available online through Youtube and Vimeo for the time being. It will expand to other video streaming websites in the future.

I look forward to answering any questions you might have. To see the work created so far, click on the signature link after the message.

• XeroShadow

Here’s more information on the series.
Type: It’s a 3d Animated series

Genre: Drama, Comedy, Action, Sci-Fi

Length: It is an ongoing series.
Assets For Episode: 8 Characters, 4 environmental sets.

Once again, I’ve been working on the series for the past 5 years and I have dedicated all available time, outside of work and college, to get this off the ground. It’s a personal project of mine and would love to get this idea off the ground.