Ranger910 - Sketchbook

Just gonna plop all my semi-completed/completed stuffs here. Feel free to critique or encourage!

First off, some old school Fanta bottles…

A trophy truck. This was done some time ago.

This is One Atlantic Center, a skyscraper in Atlanta. I had a really fun time making this since it’s from my hometown and I drive by it everyday.

A jet engine cutaway I did a long time ago. I would like to re-visit it some day and take it to the next level since I am certainly more capable now.

Several little doodles here…

A little planetarium and poster of the solar system with quick facts about each planet.

Recently I have been experimenting more with animations. Specifically audio visualizations. It has been real fun using python scripting to sync audio and meshes.

I have also been trying my hand at some photoscanning. Still new to this but I decided to scan my clay mr. piggy bank. XD

Lot of great work in here, Ranger! :slight_smile:
The trophy truck and the audio-visual sync animation are my favourites.
The truck because it is overall great model that is a lot of fun to look at and imagine how it drives, and the audio sync because it is really neat that you incorporated scripting to get the effect you wanted.

Looking forward to seeing more!

Thanks XD The scripting turned out to be really fun.

Another audio animation I finished today. Not trying to perfect these. Just cranking them out for practice and fun. Used Octane render to render these a lil faster.

Was working on another audio loop but alas, it is a little to gpu intensive atm and wont be practical as an animation.

Might try my hand at doing one-a-days. It may fail miserably…

Day 1:

Day 2:

Day 3:

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7:

Day 8:

Day 9: