What type to sell?

Hello, I hope Im posting this question in the correct forums :slight_smile:

So what format should I save my 3d models to put them on different marketplaces on the internet? I wanna sell my 3d models, but not everyone uses Blender and so .blend I think would not be perfect format to send them.

If you use Blender exclusively, maybe .blend, .fbx, .obj and .dae. I’ll depend on whether the model has animation or not I guess.

Hello, the models dont have any animations. So what are most common formats that all 3d software can save as?

Hello, the models have no animations. What are the formats that all 3d software can save as?

look at the site you are considering selling on. what format do the top sellers all have in common? that will tell you what people are buying. arch viz often have different formats than say game models . dwg, fbx, stl could be the top format depending on who the customers are and what they are going to use them for. games and arch vis seem to be the biggest customer bases with 3d pinting (stl) growing fast.

Generally OBJ works well without animation or rig. it’s understood by 99.99% of modeling/animation softwares

As many different (of the common) formats as you can (being reasonable) Don’t give the buyer the easy excuse to move on because of the lack of their favorite format.

i also don’t know because this is not my field… so sorry my friend…