how was it again, adding bone-constraint in game?

Hi,

after I tried to take a ragdoll running in blender 2.75a, which not was to take to order, I tried to make an own script. So far so good, but I did notice that I don’t know again, how to create bone-constraints in the script.

If I know that, I perhaps could write a script, where the bone-rotation is copied to the collider-objects and copy the collider-position to the bones.

Well, I better attach the testing file, so you can take a look:
Test_set_up_39.blend (645 KB)

Best regards,
Arne Burkandt.

To crreate ragdoll

• create solid rigid body objects for every bone.
  • create constraints amongst these objects with 6dof enabled. Enable at least x y z pos, and rot to your liking.
  • add an IK to each bike with the rigid bodies as targets.
    Voila

Oh and on the armature always ------ run armature

Hi,

sorry that I have expressed myself so indistinct, but I meant an controlled ragdoll. Such as where I can control the actions it makes.

Well I tested out some newer Ideas, but It seems that it don’t work how I wont.
The actual file:
Test_set_up_40_b_52.blend (672 KB)

Best Regards,
Arne.

I have a thread in resources where there is a rigged makehuman, that applies animations and matches with
the ragdoll, it’s based on Jackii’s work

Non PID Ragdoll, in resources

file - http://theorysend.com/view/bbca67ca307383f4acb702b2abda91acaf61a46f

Thank you,

I downloaded it yesterday and tried to take it running on my test-file. It every flies away, how in previous the other ragdoll-scripts, too.
I don’t know exactly why that could be. I think, I have overlook somethink. But I don’t know what is could be, so that I don’t know where I have to look for the fail.

So you get an idea of the thing you can: Test_set_up_40_b_84.blend (679 KB)

Best Regards,
Arne.

are your bone tags properly aligned with your bones?

Thank you,
now the ragdoll works with your script, but my script works part wise now. Additionally if I test your script, one of the 4 legs sinks in with the lower part. I am a little bit irritated that my script don’t stops the sinking in of the legs, shelf if I set the physics-type of the armature to static. That I can’t explain to me.

The file: Test_set_up_40_c_9.blend (687 KB)

Best regards,
Arne.

Hi,

after the previous tries not orders and I looked around here at blenderartists, I tried to work with matrixes, where I am confused, too.
I multiplied the matrix-parts as told in the reference, but the terminal complained the order of it I tried other orders. They didn’t work correctly.:eek:

Now I know nothing more. Am I too stupid or does not the reference?
I commented out the lines with the tries to multiply the martix parts.

The actual file is this: Test_set_up_40_c_51.blend (694 KB)