Nice Place

Hi all. First I want to say I’m pretty exited I found blender. It’s surprisingly more than I expected. Not why I posted though. After looking at a lot of the WIP and finished work on here I’m truly amazed. You guys rock and inspire every time I see “the next stage” of a project. It’s pretty cool to see something go from a wire-frame/shaded model to a full rendered scene. Looking at the art on here makes me comfortable making the switch from C4D (I was so frustrated the 1st week learning the in and outs of Blender lol). For sure Blender does what I need and actually after see the Cosmos Laundromat pilot, it kinda does more :). Anyway back to work. Enjoy

Especially for those of us who’ve been using Blender since the earlier days, it is certainly amazing to see what a powerful tool Blender has become … and, continues to become. It continues to amaze me that the entire CG-video production process is incorporated, to some degree or another and to an astounding degree of sophistication, in a robust cross-platform tool that costs nothing. We live in remarkable times.