BGMC17 | The Last Survivor

BGMC 17 | The Last Survivor

Powered by: Blender Game Engine (2.75)

About:
You are in a huge world, where everyone is dead because of starvation, it’s difficult to find
Water & resources, So your task is to survive with the amount of thirst you have & find all the resources required and then you have to escape the region.

Specs Tested: Average 55 fps
· 16 ddr3 ram
· Intel Core I7 4700mq 2.4ghz
· Nvidia Gt740m 2gb + Intel HD 4600
· Windows 8.1 64-bit operating system

Message from developer:
|I recommend you play this game at least with dedicated graphics card (which I have), I tried to make the best graphics possible & staying at high fps as possible, I don’t think I will develop this game in the future, it’s just a short game, however I’m working on a huge game which is very similar to this game, but that takes lots of time to finish, So I made a shorter version of it.|

Some Notes:

1. The framerate of the animations is low on fullscreen for some reason, I couldn’t find any solution for it, they are faster inside blender.
  2. Items will be spawned randomly at different location for each playthrough

LEAVE A FEEDBACK!

Duration of Development: 6 days
Download (.exe): http://www.mediafire.com/download/cngl2vhcqurl5hn/The_Last_Survivor.zip

""UPDATED AUGUST 16""

Download “recommended” (.blend): http://www.mediafire.com/download/rf7tl24euj2ftel/TLS_.blend.zip

No download?

forgot to put the link XD, now its updated

Absolutely beautiful, so far my favorite game. Didn’t find anything yet but I’ll keep searching. Cool that you can outrun the enemy.
LOD works nicely. Runs smooth on my Asus Republic of Gamers lappy, Intel I7, GeForce 965M. :slight_smile:

I reuploaded the .blend file, because I forgot to put the outro video(credits) file packed with the .blend file, so I uploaded it again with the outro video, I hope the admin of BGMC17 will read it this.

Cool, looks like a lot of hard work went in to this!
Did you use many outside resources (or your own resources made outside the competition time…)?
It’s good to note which ones you used so people can take it in to account when voting. :smiley:

Good luck in the competition!

I can note that zombie is from Blendswap, I really use the same on in ShootGun:D

OK, I saw you’ve listed the resources you used in the credits video.
Great game, a really nice little area to explore, reminded me of stalker…

Good luck in the competition!

I did use outside resources which is freesound.org & blendswap, and I did credit the models that required to give credits depending on it’s license. At the end of the game, there will be an outro which has the credits n stuff.

I liked this game it has a very clean design, I did encounter a few problems while moving around the map, mainly to do with random objects/leaves being left static and getting stuck occasionally.

I think its because of the box collision bounds of the trees, just to save some performance for others to play :), and btw thanks to your BGE improving tips video, really appreciate it :smiley: