Blender Hub - 3D Blender Tutorials Hub

Hi Everyone,

We have launched Blender Hub with a new website recently. There are currently 246 plus Authors Profile and 7800 plus Video Tutorials. We will be adding new Video Tutorials every day. Our aim is to make it a place where people can learn Blender all in one place.

We would like to hear from you guys about what do you think of the website. You can visit Blender Hub and take a look at it. We would love hear to any suggestion, feedback, questions and even criticism about website from awesome Blender Community, so that we can further improve it.

Thanks

Attachments

Awesome site, thanks for sharing and making this :slight_smile:

added to my bookmarks

I use it every day, and it´s a great way to keep up to speed on Blender tutorials. Found some authors I missed before, and have also suggested some authors that were lacking from your list. I would like to be able to search by category, but honestly, the search function works fine mostly. I really appreciate the scrolling of videos being so quick. It´s obvious some work went in to this. Keep up the good job!

first complain is that when I click on a video tutorial it does not have the theater mode of youtube and I have to go to the youtube page to view it in a way I want. Not a big issue though.

Blender Hub is down. What happened?
This Account Has Been Suspended

Twitter:
BlenderHub ‏@BlenderHub
BEEP Website Down
BEEP Server Crashed
BEEP Database Corrupt
BEEP Recovery Time - Unknown

05:36 - 24. Aug. 2015         · [Details](https://twitter.com/BlenderHub/status/635792848953081856)

I tried looking at the page today too. Hopefully it’s not gone forever, it was a good resource.

Looks fantastic your website. use more imagine:cool::wink::yes:

I haven’t been able to get Blender Hub to load in days. Is the site still active?

Yeah i’m woundering the same thing, blenderhub was a awesome place to go an learn new things with blender.

I can confirm too that I cannot access this site. It seems unreacheable. Whois reports that the domain has been registered but there’s no website.

It seem to be down yes according to the twitter, major problems