Rendered Images Needed (Realistic Glass/Plastic/Liquid Materials)

Hi all,

I’m looking for someone that can create a few high-end rendered images (for a personal presentation). I am not a company, just a private individual. Here is a rough idea of the needed images:

All the following contain water inside…

• Image 1: Sippy cups (2 standard styles - examples will be provided)
  • Image 2: Drinking glass, plastic cup and sports bottle together (examples will be provided)
  • Image 3: All the above combined in one group image
  • Image 4: Small simple item (details provided to the selected artist, but about the size of ladies compact or hockey-puck)

Depending on rate/price, I may need a simple animation using the plastic cup or Sippy cup.

Looking to select someone by August 28. If interested, please send an email to [email protected] with:

• Examples of your work or a link to your online portfolio (ideally showing glass, plastic, etc.)
  • Your rate, how you prefer to be paid, etc.
  • If possible, a very rough idea of estimated timeframe.

I’ll post a follow up message on this thread once an artist has been selected.

Thank you for your time!

Best regards!

Hi, email sent.

Hi all, just a quick update: I have received about 13 responses and quite honestly I’m blown away by everyone’s talents!! I wish I had enough work to send to everyone. I need a few days to review all the submittals, but I think I’ll be able to select someone sooner than Aug. 28. I’ll post another update by end of next week Aug.14. Thanks again to all who submitted!! :slight_smile:

Email sent; have a great day.

email sent

Hi everyone, just a quick update that I have selected an artist for this job. Thank you to everyone who wrote and submitted samples. I’m completely blown away by the talent out there! Thanks again and best regards!