Are you into video-game art? I² Games is recruiting!

I² Games is in open recruitment!

Who we are? - We’re a group of game devs looking for experience or to give back to community, collectively deciding on what games we build. By removing the ego of a single person’s vision, we allow everyone to help in the creative direction, and leverage their coding, artistic, audio, and marketing skills to create games that our members can use as real world experience, and portfolio pieces. We also aspire to teach, mentor, and help people learn about the industry. By Proxy we also provide an outlet for people in supporting disciplines to gain experience on real world projects. If you are only interested in modeling, animation, or texturing, we still encourage you to join!

Why do we do this? Because the two MAJOR barriers to getting into the gaming industry. First: Experience. No one hires an untested individual. The world economy went pear-shaped, so the industry can demand the most experienced talent. Second: Creating decent games requires an enormous amount of man-hours. By coming together collectively we can not only jump this hurtle, but do so in a superman pose drinking a margarita.

What we’re looking for? Currently we are in OPEN recruitment. We understand that here at Blender Artists we’re only likely to attract specific talent. However we’re looking for code-monkeys, 2d/3d/animators/concept artists, SFX and audio mix masters as well as those who can play instruments. Finally we’re looking to boost our PR team with members who are enthusiastic about graphic design, Devlogging/blogging, and recruiters capable of finding talent where ever it may hide!

Our Current Project: A plat-former about a young engineer living in a toxic world, finding themselves under duress by not only the environs but, by his own people. Want to know more? Message me privately and I can get you started! Or you can simply reply to this thread.

Find me: [email protected]
I² games Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1839776589581709/

Sounds like a cool project. I have some experience working on concept art before and would love to get involved! Email: [email protected]

Sounds like a cool project. I have some experience working on concept art before and would love to get involved! Email: [email protected]