Lamborghini Armaggeddon T7

Hi folks

It has been a while since the original teaser trailer for the new car was unveiled. With that in mind, the new car is dedicated to me getting a new rig for myself, and thus the biggest meanest system I’ve ever had to date, and thus the car that is built for this great event uses the same styling and theme as the new system’s theme. You’ve all been waiting for him to arrive:

Behold, he has arrived!

The Lamborghini Aventador Armaggeddon T7!

Specifications:

Styling:

This beast revolves around my new system case. Sporting a red and black Metallic Flaked Paint coat with a mix of carbon fiber slapped onto an Armaggeddon T7 Wide Bodykit. Accompanying this magnificent theme is a pair of Light Red Xaltech 3000 Clear lens Headlights for the best viewing distance in any weather condition. The rear end of the T7 features a pair of Light-weight Carbon Intakes together with the Armaggeddon Carbon Spoiler for maximum down force. This beast’s sound is heard through a custom Xaltech Tritan Muffler Tip to finish of the aggressive styling of the Armaggeddon T7 Aventador.

Wheels:

The Armaggeddon T7 Aventador is kept in line with a set of Lexon Ego Carbon Rims that is neatly tucked into a set of Pirelli Pzero Nero Performance tyres for maximum grip.

Braking:

The T7 uses a heavily modified set of Dual hydraulic circuit brake system, with vacuum brake boosters. Front and Rear CCB, 6-cylinder brake callipers, 4-cylinder brake callipers Ø 400x 38 mm – Ø 380 x 38 mm

Engine:

The Armaggeddon T7 uses a Twin Turbo 5.6 litre V12 engine fully custom built to produce a hefty 1900bhp on all four wheels, and is driven through a 7 speed ISR, shifting characteristic gearbox. All of this power is delivered to the rubber through the 4WD Haldex generation IV Drivetrain.

Interior:

The Armaggeddon T7’s interior isn’t much different from the Standard Lamborghini Aventador, with ofcourse the exception of the black and red leather theme being done to compliment the overall car’s aggressive style. Together with the fantastic Black and Red leather theme, a dash of carbon fiber was used to re-enforce the interior frame. With a slight bit of a more personal touch to the interior, the T7’s console interface was re-designed to fit in with the new look of the Armaggeddon T7 Aventador.

New System Specs:

CPU: Intel I7 4790k
Memory: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz
GFX: MSI Nvidia GTX 980 4g Gaming
Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 9 ac
PSU: Aerocool Strike-X 1100 watt

Model Specifications: (Car only)

Verts: 2,752,838
Faces: 2,435,999
Tris: 4,785,365

Programs Used:

Blender (Cycles) - Modeling, rendering, compositing
Adobe Photoshop - Texturing

Hope you guys like it! :smiley:

Teaser Trailer Video:

https://vimeo.com/126779265

Unreal Engine 4 model:

https://youtu.be/2gbUVXBXvyU

[ATTACH=CONFIG]392236[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]392237[/ATTACH]

More Images:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]392239[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]392240[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]392241[/ATTACH]

Impressive, congratulations, i liked the video more than the stills :yes:

Dude you know how to make teaser videos :), I was waiting when you gonna show the whole model, but… anyways nice job.

I’m thinking about all the pavement that was laid so this could happen, Practicley your grate grandfather skin. And yet suspention so close (as to) no desert ron. No rockets/

ghost lake.amttg

Open source, complex.

ph:ex

fon:)

Never get out of the boat. sythasiss. great post, kodos

Already let you know what I though on the cookie but again…
A.W.E.S.O.M.E

Thank you guys for all the kind comments. :slight_smile:

I’ve updated the first post with another video. Lamborghini Armaggeddon T7 in Unreal Engine 4, was just a quick demonstration. :smiley:

Oh wow! This is amazing, Xelus! The still images are nicely done, but it’s the video that really impressed me! I can’t wait to see what else you come up with.

By the way, do you use these cars in other projects, such as games? Or are you just passionate about cars? You seem to give each car a lot of basis in reality (evident just from reading the ‘spec list’ in your descriptions), so I always wondered if these models were part of a larger project? Since it must take a lot of thought about what components would be used, as opposed to just modeling something so that it looks cool.

Hi James,

Thank you very much for the kind words, as for the models. I love cars and video games equally, some of my car models end up in games, others usually stay as rendered images (due to model complexity and game engine limits). I love to mix the two with each other occasionally. This particular car was more used as a means for me to learn how to get highly complex models into a game engine such as UE4 without having to reduce the quality of said model too much or to suffer from performance.

Mostly, my cars are all working independently, I usually try to connect different car models such as these found in the “XS SuperCar Series” with each other through their backstory. They all exist in the same universe, but act independent, I’ve had the urge to make a fairly large project where they can all be involved, however with the amount I’ve made, it would be fairly difficult for one person to be able to do it all. :stuck_out_tongue:

I tend to like to give my car models a somewhat of a “backstory” or “technical” description. Reason for this is, I tend to feel that models become far more interesting subjects when their descriptions or story is given a good basis in reality. Many of the cars are extremely exotic, and thus, having a “story” of a sorts that can base them in reality, makes them feel more grounded and practical. :slight_smile:

Glad to know you like it.:smiley:

About the Teaser Video:

For those curious though. The video was made a few days after I finished some still images like the “Studio” and “Interior” renders about a month and a half ago.

The video took 5 consecutive days of rendering (no breaks) at 1080p with 1500 samples each. Had roughly about 2560 frames that had to be rendered. Excluding the “Coming Soon” frames and the Test frames that were rendered in between each set before they were rendered in their final state. (300+ test images were rendered of the entire video before it was rendered in its final state)

Each set contained a minimum of 150 frames (5 seconds @30fps), each set is defined by camera angles, so each camera angle had roughly 150 frames per angle, this also allowed for the animation to be easily edited into sequence as well as being synced with the music, which was the original source of inspiration for the video.

I intended to render the reveal animation, however things become far harder when you have bigger scenes and more complexity in animations, and limited resources to achieve it all in. (That and I didn’t feel up for waiting another week or two for frames to finish rendering. xD)

the model looks verygood, congratulations.

I’m not big fan of what you did with the lighting

Like it? This is amazing!:slight_smile:
5 stars from me!

Thanks HolyCG, glad to know you like it. :slight_smile:

I’ve seen your teaser when you released it, I was curious about what you were working on. Congratulations you’ve done a good work :slight_smile: 5 stars frome me!

Man this is soooooooo Real.
Are my eyes lying to me?

Hi folks,

Thank you all for the kind words, glad to know you guys like the end result. Here is a few clay renders of the car for those wondering what was modeled and what was textures. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also a few prototypes prior to painting the actual car, decided to scrap my old car paint shader and start from scratch and build a new one, and these tests were the results. :smiley:

Completely forgot to share this one. xD Before I did the final version of the car, I tested out different paint methods, and this one sticked with me for a while before ultimately deciding to go with the Flaked Metallic Paint.

For the Teaser trailer the Metallic Flaked Paint reacted better to the setting I wanted the video in, and after switching the paint to metallic, figured I would keep to it from there on.

Lamborghini Aventador Armaggeddon T7 Matte Paint

Matte Paint Job:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]392861[/ATTACH]

Clay Renders:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]392863[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]392864[/ATTACH]

A few more clay renders:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]392865[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]392868[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]392869[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]392870[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]392871[/ATTACH]

And lastly, a few paint tests I did prior to painting the car, despite the matte paint looking quite appealing, I ultimately decided to go with the Metallic Flaked Paint. This test was to see how the paint would react with different color surfaces:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]392872[/ATTACH]