Low Poly Resources

*This post has been closed by author

Hello blender artists. Thank you for the desire to volunteer, practice, and help others. I am a hobbyist, tinkering in game development. In my free time for the past few years, I’ve been working on a medieval, single player, 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] person, procedurally generated, roleplaying game. I use Blitz3d, old I know, but the only game engine I am familiar with do to stumbling upon it a half dozen years ago one lonely night.
What I am in need of are low-poly world resources, such as trees, rocks, flowers, barrels, buildings, items, etc. By today’s standards, I’m sure my low-poly would be considered very-low-poly. As you can see from the pictures, my pine trees are little more than pyramids, but that’s the style I’m looking for. Also, all the meshes will be sharing the same texture, almost like cell shading (aside from the characters). This means minimal effort on texture design.
There is no timeline, this is merely a hobby. If you are interested in helping, or want a little extra practice making low-poly models, or are simply board, send me an email: [email protected]
I will give you further details on what I am looking for, give you some examples of what I’ve already made, and then we can take it from there. Thanks.

*Please ignore Iron man. The texture is a goof.

i will help my email: [email protected]