[b]Eat3d turned on us to be thieves![/b]

I just thought I would put my 2 cents in on how I feel about Eat3D. Last week I had purchased a DVD library from Eat3D, and I set my shipment for 2-3 day priority mail. If my calculations are right, the latest my package should of arrived would of been Friday, July 24, 2015, but with no delivery. I first looked at my account with Eat3D, and under purchases, it said I had no purchases made, but under orders, their is a slip stating that the order was made and there is no tracking number. I called USPS, and they said that the method of delivery I used, there should of been a tracking number, and with no tracking number, USPS was not able to help me. So I tried contacting Eat3D through email, and as of today, Tuesday, July 28, 2015, I have still not received a reply back. Furthermore, I tried calling Eat3D and all I get is an answer machine. Even though no one answered, I still left a message for them to call me back on my cell phone, but I did not get a phone call back as of yet.

Since it has been a week with no response through email or by phone, earlier this morning, I wrote back to them stating that I am filling a dispute against purchased item not received. In my opinion, I would highly recommend others here not to purchase anything else from this company and if any of you think it is necessary, you should also close your account. The employees in Eat3d are conniving evil thieves! This company needs to be shut down immediately, by the support of others never going back to them ever again!!!:mad:

Did you pay for it already? Did you get any confirmation e-mail or similar?

I don’t know where in the world you are, but in many parts it is summer holiday season right now, so a small company might experience delays due to having less people taking care of orders.

Since my credit card is a visa debit, the money was taken out of my bank account as soon as I clicked on the submit button. As for delay’s, I would respect that if 2 things would of happened…

1. in the email order slip, it should of mentioned their is a delay.
  2. I should at least see it listed under my purchase’s, which mine says I have no purchases.

… in addition, after writing a threatening email to them and posting on their board that they are thieves, you would think someone from the company would of sure responded to my last email.

I would wait for a bit longer before starting anything. At least until the end of the month and maybe next week as well, just in case everyone at the company is on vacation.

… but why would my account say I have no purchases made, even though the money has been taken out of my bank account.???

and wouldn’t it be nice if the website would not automatically take the money out until the shipment was made? That’s how most other website companies do it…

The set of Bastards did the same thing to me, took 179 pounds and never got the product… Disgusting set of con artists. If I can find out who they are I will see them in court, that’s for sure…

From what I see at various artist profiles etc (if they are a team of artists) and twitter they seem to be inactive for 5+ years or so. While the main website eat3d dot com doesn’t even work now.

If I were in your position (bntheman + lee_murray) the least I could do would be to contact the bank and ask about canceling the payment. If is about a serious problem perhaps the bank would be a little worried and allow the cancelation and refund you. However not totally sure but worth trying.

Not to say that they are scammers and such, but there should be a real technical problem there, as for example the company closed, the bank account remained unclaimed. Who knows what goes there.