compile blender in debian 8 (help)

I need some help with the compilation of blender.

mkdir ~/blender-git
cd ~/blender-git
git clone http://git.blender.org/blender.git
cd blender
git submodule update --init --recursive
git submodule foreach git checkout master
git submodule foreach git pull --rebase origin master

sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get install git build-essential

./build_files/build_environment/install_deps.sh --source $HOME/blender-git/blender/src --with-all

and finish run this:

make -j4 BUILD_CMAKE_ARGS=" -D OPENCOLORIO_ROOT_DIR=/opt/lib/ocio -D OPENEXR_ROOT_DIR=/opt/lib/openexr -D OPENIMAGEIO_ROOT_DIR=/opt/lib/oiio -D WITH_CYCLES_OSL=ON -D WITH_LLVM=ON -D LLVM_VERSION=3.4 -D CYCLES_OSL=/opt/lib/osl -D WITH_OPENCOLLADA=ON -D WITH_CODEC_FFMPEG=ON -D FFMPEG_LIBRARIES=‘avformat;avcodec;avutil;avdevice;swscale;rt;theora;theoradec;theoraenc;vorbisenc;vorbis;vorbisfile;ogg;xvidcore;vpx;mp3lame;x264;openjpeg;openjpeg_JPWL’ -D FFMPEG=/opt/lib/ffmpeg"

return LLVM not found.

If building blender fails with LLVM not found you need to set the LLVM library + root dir manual <- How does?.
reason is that during compiling multiple llvm are installed, and the latest is selected.

I tested: -D LLVM_DIRECTORY=/usr/lib/llvm-3.4 and/or -D LLVM_DIRECTORY=/usr/lib/llvm-3.4/lib
but again get LLVM not found.

dpkg -l | grep -i llvm
ii clang-3.4 1:3.4.2-13 amd64 C, C++ and Objective-C compiler (LLVM based)
ii libllvm3.4:amd64 1:3.4.2-13 amd64 Modular compiler and toolchain technologies, runtime library
ii libllvm3.5:amd64 1:3.5-10 amd64 Modular compiler and toolchain technologies, runtime library
ii llvm-3.4 1:3.4.2-13 amd64 Modular compiler and toolchain technologies
ii llvm-3.4-dev 1:3.4.2-13 amd64 Modular compiler and toolchain technologies, libraries and headers
ii llvm-3.4-runtime 1:3.4.2-13 amd64 Modular compiler and toolchain technologies, IR interpreter

Thanks.