Maya/Houdini Ariist Need some help

Hi there,
I am Gu, a student from Academy of art.
Recently I was working on a naval battle project and tried to get great battleship model. Then I found a awesome battleship blender model here http://www.blendswap.com/blends/view/67676 producted by splatypi. Let me thank for you guy’s sharing first - it is really difficult to find such a great model to work with.
Unfortunately, I almost know nothing about blender and its workflow to MAYA or HOUDINI. The model just fine, I found a way to export it as an obj.file. But the problem is the textures doesn’t have any uv maps on it. I tried to contact with splatypi to get some help but seems like he didn’t show himself there often.
Therefore I hope someone could help me to convert this blender file with a whole UV map and its textures which could be used in MAYA/Houdini for me. I don’t want to spend so much time on mapping and texturing the ship again because i am a FX artist T_T. I would like pay 100$ for this work via paypal if you guys could help.

my email is [email protected] please let me know via email if you could do that.
Any help is much appreciated!
Best,
Gu

Hi there, the offer has been taken. Thank those guys who contact with me! I got say sorry that I couldn’t reply you guys email by email because a lot of people sent me a email for asking. I am so happy that I could have a chance to work with you guys. Thanks blender users! thanks blender artist forum, you guys are the best!