Modeller Needed for Structures (Pay possible)

Hi there,

I am a texture artist, searching for a talented modeller who can produce high-quality, well-optimised structures. Together, we would work as a team, with an aim to secure paid freelance work with the highly successful video games studio, Bohemia Interactive. At present, the studio is hiring from the community, in preparation for a DLC package, linked to their award-winning military simulation game, Arma 3. The forthcoming content will feature a new terrain in the South Pacific region, named ‘Tanoa’.

Our primary aim then, would be to create a small but highly polished ‘portfolio piece’ which we can submit to Bohemia Interactive. If this is successful, we would then negotiate a figure and move on to paid freelance work.
For my part, I would create all colour textures, alongside normal and specular maps etc. I am also prepared to do all the necessary research.

A familiarity with the Arma series and modding scene would be a big advantage, though these aspects are not essential. I expect some minor work with the studio’s own software will be necessary, though it is very intuitive and simple to use; plus, models can still be easily imported from Blender. Finally, a genuine enthusiasm for the project and a sense of responsibility will be crucial!

Below are a few screenshots of existing, in-game structures. If you think you can rival these, or do better – please get in touch! I firmly believe that involvement on this project would be a fun, challenging, and immensely rewarding experience.

If you would like to get in touch, or have more questions, please contact me at [email protected]. Samples of my own work are available upon request!

Best wishes,
Scott ‘Kydoimos’ Alsworth

I am very interested!. please see my projects even not finished maybe you´ll can find a good reason to want to work with me.

Attachments