White loft apartment

An interior project I’ve been working on for a while, finally finished :slight_smile: I am very pleased how this turned out, tell me what you think!

Rendered with Cycles using my laptops i7 4700HQ CPU, 2200 samples at 3456x2160. Renders took 12 hours each.

The scene is lit with HDRI lighting, sun lamp and a emissive plane just outside of windows for extra light.

Wow. Great work! :smiley:

Really nice! I like them all. If the books had titles, then the next to last one would be my favorite. I also like the shot looking past the kitchen sink and coffee maker.

I like how there is so much detail to each and every thing in your scenes. No critiques from me,but I would suggest rendering it on high samples so it looks more refined. Are you working on the bathroom too?

It looks fantastic, save for the lack of titles on the books, as someone else has mentioned.

wow amazing work please more information about it
Render engine + time of render + information about lighting and did you use portal (if you use cycles of course )
thx

So how much is the rent and can I move in now?

Seriously tho, great work! I love the immense amount of details there

Thanks everyone! :slight_smile:

I only made the visible parts of the bathroom :slight_smile: Theres only a sink inside :smiley:

Rendered with Cycles using my laptops i7 4700HQ CPU, 2200 samples at 3456x2160. Renders took 12 hours each.

The scene is lit with HDRI lighting, sun lamp and a emissive plane just outside of windows for extra light :slight_smile:

How’d I miss this? these are some great renders! There are a few things that could be pointed out here or there (books, paint) but even so this looks great.