OpenGL render Tests

This is my thread for real-time render tests using blender’s opengl viewport.
This is my first outdoor setting. All the models are very simple with particles used to add complexity.

trying an old school skydome with seven coloured spots to create fill light.

Is OpenGL in Blender internal, right?
Very nice result!
Do you know if it is possible to obtain reflections in materials where “mirror” is enabled?

Yes, as long as ray tracing is active in the render settings, although this could be a case of the blind leading the blind as I only started using Blender two weeks ago.
OpenGL is the viewport realtime render, although in this case it’s just under 2 seconds a frame. Blender Internal takes much longer.
…and thanks

Another test. Pine trees at night.

Blend file for the pine tree scene above. Enjoy.
…any suggestions appreciated and please let me know if I’ve made any rookie mistakes.
PineTreeLighting.zip (990 KB)

Yes, I know it’s OpenGL in viewport. I meant internal or game engine. And I could not achieve materials reflections (mirror). I’m not sure if that is possible.
Nice result in that night scene!

My misunderstanding. It’s Blender Internal render but with shadows set up in game engine. As far as I know, reflections in glsl are not possible. You can get an approximation using reflection textures, but ultimately it’s a visual hack. There’s a couple of other tricks for things like reflective floors, and we can hope that the current viewport refresh brings more.

Low-poly Earth render. Trees are added with particle systems, I think hand distribution would be better.