All in a day's work

Hi all,

It’s been a while since I last posted, so I wanted to start a new project while taking a bit of time to get everything right.

Here’s what I have so far:

Not sure what his name is yet (ideas welcome) but I’m hoping to put him in a few different scenes that follow a bit of a storyline. I might also do a few companion characters, but this is what I have to start. Let me know what you think, tough critiques welcome! :smiley:

Current progress:

really cool! are you going to animate it?

Mathias.

Um no plans as of yet, but I haven’t ruled it out - it all depends on time/computer processing power :slight_smile:

Started work on modelling one of the scenes…this should hopefully turn out to be an office with desks and such. Just put in a sun lamp to give a bit of definition, the final render will be a night scene.

It’s a bit plain at the moment, I know, but let me know what you think - I’m not totally sure if this is the right direction to be going in style wise, but I guess I can decide when I have more to show. :smiley:

Another update…still a lot of work to do, but beginning to look at lighting for the scene before I do some modeling of details and get on to the materials…

Critiques welcome :slight_smile:

Hi, I do like what you have finished. Great and real cool! What’s your exact plan for this? You remind me of the “minions” here though , I can see that you are more on a minimalist side which is exactly why I like your work.

Hi Glowhush, thank you very much! I don’t have a full plan yet, just seeing what I can get done…thank you for the kind comments :smiley:

I’ve made a little more progress, mainly in framing and whatnot.

Critiques welcome :slight_smile:

He is cute. Do you already have any “talents” for him?

Um, nothing planned yet, still figuring out what else to do with him :smiley:

Hi all!

Continuing work on materials and modelling - here’s what I have so far.

Just starting to think about what I can do to improve composition. I think making the character stand out more could be important, but I’m not sure about how to go about it.

Let me know what you think - all comments appreciated :smiley:

That brown tie reminds me of my dad, hi dad! :slight_smile:
Great work by the way :slight_smile:

Haha thanks Rebeccah! No reason for the tie colour, but glad it reminds you of him.

Getting close to finishing this image - just got the background beyond the window to do.

Let me know what you think, any tips for improvement would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Okay, a few changes, just a couple more things before I’m done with this one :smiley:

Any critiques you have would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Right…I think I’m done…

Might move on to some more scenes, but let me know what you think about this one :slight_smile:

It’s not a particularly interesting update, but I’ve started work on another scene.

Let me know what you think :slight_smile: