Exporting Blend files to other formats (3Ds Max)

Im creating a floor plan and home for a client in blender and they need it to be exported to 3Ds Max, the home will have textures, bump maps, lighting etc. when I export it to 3Ds max will all the textures and stuff go with it? When it is opened in Max will it look exactly how I saved it in Blender or will the textures and bump maps not convert well?

Also I plan to texture bake the whole house and apply it as texture. Will that show in 3Ds max as well?

When it is opened in Max will it look exactly how I saved it in Blender or will the textures and bump maps not convert well?
What format are you wanting to use ? Most common formats are .obj and .fbx. The textures/bump maps/normal maps will be exported but the appearance in the 3d view and when rendered will not necessarily be exactly the same.

I may use .obj I think if i texture bake the whole scene It will look good when opened in 3Ds Max

If the texture is crap the result in 3dsmax may be crap
If the lighting is crap the result in 3dsmax may be crap
If the overall material properties are crap the result in 3dsmax may be crap

The material made for one renderer may not look the same converted to a material for a different renderer. The texture is just one part of the material system so just using the same textures does not guarantee 100% compatibility

Try it and see for yourself