A new web site with Blender formatted content

I just launched a Kickstarter for a new CG film and game content site. The final site will charge a flat fee for unlimited downloads. All rigged and textured models will include Bleder versions. At launch the site will include 30 or more Sculptris and .obj format models, 24 dinosaurs. Starting in September one to two models will be released rigged and textured and ready to animate. Most of the early models will be dinosaurs and prehistoric mammals but gradually it’ll shift to more contemporary animals as well as fantasy creatures. By the time of the full Beta launch game ready models and animations will be posted starting with Unity and gradually expanding to other engines.

The site will also include sound effects clips, textures including tiling textures, music and stock shots both still and video.

I’m also posting free dinosaur models in Sculptris format starting some time this week with one a week being added throughout the four weeks of the Kickstarter campaign. Check the Kickstarter post for a link to the free model download links. Here’s an example of one of the models that will be available on the web site. It’s not one of the free models but the free models will be of the same quality. Also here’s the Kickstarter link. Just give me a few days to post the first free model. Help support the Kickstarter and I promise to keep a stream of professional quality Blender ready content coming for the life of the site!

saw it was cancelled