$320 Design Contest; 3D Medical Marijuana Delivery Device

This is a design contest where the Payment is GUARANTEED if you win and Payment is PREPAID already! If this is in the wrong place, I apologize, and please remove it. If not, great! This is not my job, but a contest posted on designcrowd.com. I am a member of designcrowd.com, and there is a design job worth a bit of cash there just waiting for one of you talented artists with spare time. I am not skilled enough for this job. But they extended the deadline because of lack of submissions! Here is the brief if anyone is interested in this contest:

Original Posting: http://jobs.designcrowd.com/job.aspx?id=1154302
Deadline: 5 days from now (Due Monday July 6th 2015)
Payment is GUARANTEED if you win! Payment is PREPAID already!

[TABLE=“class: basic-table, width: 100%”]

Job Type
3D Design

Industry / Entity Type
Medical Equipment

Task Outline

• Create a 3D Design

Task Description
I am looking for modern, unique designs for a drug delivery device which is to be used in the electronic cigarette market, medical marijuana market and for the delivery of drugs which are inhaled.

The device needs a mouth piece which the user sucks/draws on to inhale a vapor. The device needs a chamber behind the mouth piece which must be 38 mm in radius in which my technology sits. please study the drawings of my current device which i am currently making. I need new designs for various uses and I will pay for all the designs which i like and choose.

Deadline
Monday, July 6, 2015

Updates

• Project Deadline Extended
    Reason: not enough designs submitted
    Added Friday, June 26, 2015
  • From the project owner: "does any body have any new ideas and shapes and designs?
    How about some designs which are like a simple ball which can fit into your hand, like a tennis ball by smaller? . I’m looking for something out of the ordinary. if you google the latest e cigarette designs there are some really cool designs out there, we could take some of these ideas and work around them. i received a really cool refill bottle design for e cigarette last night, the refill design is like nothing out there on the market,ill upload it for everybody to see.
  • please google the following
    latest e cigarette designs
    latest vape designs
    latest medical inhaler designs
    thanks
    good luck everybody
    nick"

Look and Feel
Each word and value illustrates characteristics of the customer’s brand and the style your design should communicate.

Elegance = Very High
Seriousness = Very High
Professionalism - Very High
Feminine-Masculine Bias = Neutral
Conservative (Muted Color) = Very High
Upmarket = Very High

Must Have:

• 3D drawings

Nice to Have:

• same colors as apple devices, white, gun metal grey, silver, gold

[/TABLE]
IMAGE: https://designcrowd.s3.amazonaws.com/brief_uploads/1154302_crowddesigndeliverydevice_brief164910.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ5CIU3DXR3BPORDQ&Expires=1435769108&Signature=9wSUR2Ct9XI%2FvhYv3%2B9z9b9KMgo%3D

If anyone is interested here, it might be easy money for you.

Again, if this is in the wrong place, I sincerely apologize. But I though I’d pass it along to everyone here. :slight_smile:

it might be nice if you were to inform people that that HUGE LONG web address for that IMAGE is in fact an
Adobe PDF