Victorian sewing atelier

Indoor cycles 900 samples rendering using the amazing light portals. No fireflies. Hope you like it. :eyebrowlift2:

Hey CC, She’s an old beauty… nicely done. In the US sewing is truly a lost art. Great job on the whole overall scene and I’m glad portals worked out well for you.

Sweet, what more can I say.

Harley, Elsdon, thank you guys so much. :RocknRoll: :wink:

ah, an old singer machine!!! my mom had one :slight_smile: thanks for giving me back this memory with your beautiful creation!

I have the exact one! Excellent job, top row!

Hey Doris, It’s nice to know this scene caused those beautiful feelings on you. I felt in that same way while I was doing it. Thank you so much. :yes:

Bonrw1, thank you for your nice comment. My grandmother had one and she used to sewing some clothes that me and my brothers used, a long time ago. :RocknRoll:

This is just outstanding!
Thank you!!

excellent work! thanks to upload it.

Beautiful work!!!

I have a similar machine standing in my attic, with a table made of cast iron. It once belonged to my grandmother.
It’s a Nice render, but there is one thing I think you can change, there are curtains in the window, they seem very modern and does not belong in the Victorian Era.
I like this render it’s bringing back childhood memorys for me too.

Great modeling and great render… but the focal blur is a little strange… it’s a post-prod blur ?