Generic Female Head

I am making a generic female head to go along with my generic male head. Just carving out the basic shapes still…

Nearly finished with the basic shape ( decimated version )

this is looking great already! the eyelids are too tight around the eyeballs. brow is faint, nose and mouth are great. ear needs some more love, like lifting off the head a little…

Thanks, doris. I will see about fixing those issues.

not a huge progress report but it’s starting to look a little more human. I reoriented the ears somewhat…

yes, good changes. and you could shape the ear more. the ear is like a bowl shape with a rim that has from backview an s-curve. on some people less, on some people stronger. this s-curve and the bowl shape will make the whole ear more natural… the eyes: the eyelids you sculpted form an “almond” shape. but this is not like eyelids are. the top lid has its highest point closer to the center of the of the head, about at the first third of the eyelid, measured from teatduct. the bottom eyelid has its lowest point at the first third measured from the outer corner. so, when you connect these two points they make a slanted line, while in your eyes they sit vertically. and, lift off the eyelids a tiny bit from the eyeballs. this will create a shadow, that will make the eyes look more real. you can either do with the grab brush, or use the crease brush and cut a slim creaseline just where the eyeball starts. this is easier to do, but you loos a little volume from the lids which you need put back on from top… … from this view i can see the back of the skull needs some more volume… i hope this helps. keep up the good work!

Thanks for the really good crits, doris. I will get on those things.