Onnevan Sketchbook

I’m putting this up to force me making more blender stuff!:yes:

Unfinished, but this is a sketchbook, isn’t it?:wink:

Another one

onnevan . Cool creature! Nice Sculpt, and render also.
Is that Dyntopo or MultiRez?

Rgearding your question you posted in Ranquin’s sketchbook.
I never retopo my dyntopo sculpts if I’m rendering just a still. I had described my workflow in this post. I used to transfer the UVz in Maya, but Blender has since got a tool for transfering UVz, so you can do the whole thing in blender now.

Very nice job sculpt and render !

@ @0rAngE

Thank you very much, that was what I was looking for!, I just don’t feel like retopoing never-ever, I’ve usually have lost interest when I finished the model to retopo it, but a nice texture is well worth the extra effort. Yout sculpts are so cool!

@Ranquin:
Thanks, your sculpts are trully amazing, they are some of the best I’ve seen done in Blender so I take it as a true compliment

@0rAngE,
Can you tell me whats the tool for transferring UV coordinates from one mesh to another with a different polycount?

(Object Mode) Toolbar > Edit > Data Transfer : Data > Face Corner Data : UVs

The tool has a lot of options with varied results.
You can find some of the settings that worked for me in this test thread.
http://www.blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?354737-New-Data-Transfer-tool-Call-for-good-blend-test-files

Thank you so much, I’m going to try it right now!

Count Orlok…kinda.
Testing uv mapping with dyntopo mesh, thanks to @0rAngE for teaching me how. Clothes are just a rough sketch, I’ll finish them later on, for now I’m tired of him, although he’s such a nice guy