Character TD

We are looking to hire a world class Blender Character TD. We have created a very cool, completely modeled textured and rigged female character in Blender. She is used in soccer stadium animations, on the web and many other places. We have used her for hi res stills and full body animations. Now we need to integrate FaceShift motion data into our rig. We have already built a lot of the FaceShift integration, but need to finish certain aspects and create a UI to help import the motion data. We also need to improve our overall pipeline.

You will be responsible for:
-Improving faceShift integration and build a small UI for input of motion data and organizing the motion animations
-Improving character pipeline. Create a seemless integration of model, pose, and animation scenes. So we can easily update anyone one of those element and it updates the other scenes. For example, we update the model and that’s reflected in the animations.

Please provide examples of your best work that are similar to the description above.

Skills needed:
-Able to communicate from 9:00-5:00 PST, we are located in California, US. You do not need to be available all of the hours, but you need to be available at least 3 hours in that time frame.
-Great communication skills
-Able to talk on Google Hangout
-Amazing Python and addon skills
-Great rigging skills
-Must be extremely organized

Please email me directly to discuss payment and other details.

Kind regards.

i can do this work
her my works https://www.facebook.com/pages/Isshak-souaci/361566937343656?ref=bookmarks