Challenge #626 (19/6/15) Entries CLOSED

Theme #626 for Friday 19th of June 2015 is: Impossible To Overlook

Entry closes at 22:30 GMT or 16:30 CST, Monday 22nd of June 2015.

No time this weekend for much. But, this was the first thing that popped in my head. I was gonna pose him, but decided this worked just as well.

PURE entry “walkingstick” Wireframe too.

Tazdevyl, first thing that popped into my head was “look mom, no hands” lol

I am working on a winter scene, and decided to modify it for the contest.

It is Blender pure entry.

next time… pick a topic that is more flexible… took me about an hour to come up with an idea, and it seems that im not the only one who had trouble figuring out what to do :slight_smile:

here is a quick preview of my entry:

Pure:
Labirint

i’ve made everything in the render, nothing is imported. the only thing is the models body, witch i’ve been working on for a while. however i think i spendt enough time working one it that i would still consider it as pure… had to do the hair all over, materials, posing (rig from riggify addon). etc.

I agree, this was a hard subject but I eventually thought of skunks and made this image.

if you have been working on it since before the contest started then its considered an open entry.

hmm seems like most people made an entry with something that is “hard to overlook” as in something that is hard to ignore, or not notice…
i made one witch is more “hard to overlook” as “look over it”. :stuck_out_tongue: a person stuck in a labirint, and its hard to look over the walls :smiley:

I have a cool idea but I have not started yet :confused:

My (pure) entry:

Full resolution: http://flitsart.deviantart.com/art/Pink-Wallpaper-541157196

Making of: http://flitsart.blogspot.nl/2015/06/pink-wallpaper.html

@finalbarrage: Actually, I tried to find a theme which doesn’t limit the entries to a single topic, but allows almost any idea. In every image there is something that stands out and by that - is (almost) impossible to overlook (e.g. single colorfully painted termite hill).

• I guess, that didn’t work out as planned :wink:
    By the way: I really didn’t expect a labyrinth but that seems to work just fine :slight_smile:

Evivivi next topic is?

the glass table

Impossible To Overlook?

Pure rendered in cycles.

You are right then, please consider it open.

Pure Entry-“The Shining Truth”.

Here’s my skunk picture with higher sampling and a sunbeam node. It’s made on completely blender. I had modeled a simple skunk before,
but I didn’t spend much time on it, and I hadn’t made any fur.

“Overweight”, but that’s not the only issue:

Pure entry; Inkscape for the check-in texture + gimp to remove some fireflies.