Splash particles with easy emit add on

Hello! I want to make some nice FX using splash particles for my game Worn Tires: Race to the Victory. For example, when car drives among wall touching it, there should be sparkles added, but when car crasges into wall with high impact, there should fly in air some details. It would be easy with that addon, if the particles wouldn’t just stop in air when emiting get’s turned off using the property. I need them to imediately disappear. How do I achieve this?

Just parent a small emitter object to the side of your vehicle and attach a collision sensor to it or the object it’s going to run into (probably the former option).

I’m looking for something similar but just the setting to make a blue plane looks like its emitting little splash while an object passes over it. I have it functioning and just need the emitting setting to have it send out flat blue objects with little z force in them.

Well, I tried something like that, but when collision was inactive, the particles just stood in air without movement or fading out…