PAID: Make Virtual Reality Content for HoneyVR

Hi all I work for HoneyVR.com, a virtual reality content company. We are looking for talented digital artists to create pre-rendered, CGI-based VR content in the form of 90 second “VR Experiences” or 3+ minute “VR Short Films”. We pay $500 per experience and $2,000 per short film, plus $.01 residual each time your work is viewed. We’d love to work with you on multiple projects on a regular basis if you are good, and not just 1 piece.

You can use our in-house render farm for all renders at no charge :wink: Check out the artists section of our website for more information:

http://www.honeyvr.com/hive-intro

You can do the work at your own pace and generate good side income, and VR is flat out the most fun medium you will ever design for if you are a 3D artist! :slight_smile: Please get in touch with us for a fun and amazing way to earn additional income, build your portfolio, and gain expertise in VR content creation!

Your project seems to be interesting:-) allthough you you´ve specified in the site I still have some questions:

1- Can I decide about the content and artwork of the film?
2- Can I decide about the level of detail of the 3D models envolved in the scene?
3-The virtual reality experience, is interactive?
4-can I use Blender 3D application?
5-The film must have a sound track?
6-Is there someone who can help post producing the film?

As far as I know:

1. Yes
  2. Yes
  3. No, it’s either short film (3 min) with some kind of story or just an experience tour without any specific story.
  4. I’m trying to figure that out, but everything seems to be ready in Blender 2.75. Panoramic camera etc.
  5. Guess not, but it will most certainly improve the publics experience (unless you don’t work specifically with silence)
  6. I think you can get some help from the HoneVR Team as soon as your submission gets approved