Challenge #623 (29/5/15) Entries CLOSED

Theme #623 for Friday 29th of May 2015 is: Dry As A Bone

Entry closes at 22:30 GMT or 16:30 CST, Monday 1st of June 2015.

Here is my non-competing entry:

Arid

As usual, pure Blender internal.

RobertT

Completely Empty

Pure?

Table and cork textures from cgtextures.com

Bottle Label made with gimp.

Pure entry, quick scene made and rendered in a couple of hours

@RobertT

I really like your entry. It really shows that BI can give some very high quality images if you know what your doing. But there’s one thing that bothers me about it, there’s no frenel effect for the reflections. Something makes me think this would be overly complicated in BI though.

But great entry!

Tardis, focused critiques are up top, get some skin in the game and post an entry!

Yeah, I need to. I keep telling myself “next comp”, either because it’s too late for me to enter (like now, although I might be able to push something out tomorrow if I can think of an idea), or because I don’t like the theme. But yeah, I want to enter one of these some time.

Pure Entry. The scene was made and rendered in a couple of hours

Pulled together this. Had some weird issues with shadows :confused:

Dry Bone

Not sure if I’ll even put this on my FB this week, eheh. Tried to come up with something creative, but my well of inspiration was…

Non-competing entry this week (of course):

“Dino”, pure, Cycles (500 samples)

Keep the entries coming :slight_smile: gn8

Pure Entry-“Desert Abyss”

Pure simple entry!
Don’t really have an appropriate title:

edit: small changes to the image.

Dry Bone

100% Pure

this is my first entry on the forum

TARDIS Maker: Thanks so much for the feedback! I spent about 2.5 hours on the scene and used basic Blender procedural textures. While (as always) I wish I had some more time to devote to the project, I am somewhat pleased with the present result.

RobertT