ORION mining ship FinalHi

Hi all so i finish my WIP, with composition in PS.
The background is not mine (i add all light effects ando compositing).

HERE THE MODEL

HERE THE FINAL WORK

ty for critics and all support in wip :slight_smile:

Moderation Note: Originally posted in Finished Work, moved to Focused Critique at user request.

It looks awesome! Lot of detail in the ship

thank you.

I post another render in close cam, differente background.

thank you

Yep, that’s epic. All the detail makes the ship look huge, not sure which background I prefer though. The first looks cool but the ship is clearer in the second, hard call really. Great work on both versions.

Thnak you!
I worked on the second render just to see a little more detail.
Well I don’t know… I really do not like the render, the model is beautiful but unfortunately I can render out a image of the same level of the model :frowning:

nice model but bad render .

I do not know why only a few times I can get good rendering.
mah

this is fantastic lighting. Are you creating the backgrounds too?

no no unfortunately has a background from the web, I would not be able to do it :slight_smile:

here the LAST render working all in BLender, no post pro ( except color and contrast level)

thank you.
let’s animate! :slight_smile:

close this work with a little animation
thank you!

o.O This is AWESOME. I really love it. I love Sci-Fi especially Space Aircraft. This really awesome :slight_smile:

Thank you! I love modeling this, but the final animation make some problem with mi system, too heavy :smiley:
I had to climb a lot of detail, too bad :frowning: thanks for the comment and I’m sorry for the delay I read just now.

The first image looks much more real, that “rock” near it made a good environment to your model, but that glare and the black background overshadows the ship. Maybe you should make a render where you have these planes: camera > ship > rock > background, so the ship and it’s details will be more visible to us, because behind it will have this rock with a gray color… I don’t know if I made myself clear

I agree your feedback Victor.
Very thank you!