Lounge Room

Hey Guys, I’ve got for you today a new render. I’ve been working on this one for a while, so any critique is very welcome.

Render time was just under 10 hours at 400 samples.

Viewport:

Render:

View the full resolution version here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sceh4r5ajdpuazi/Lounge_Comp.png?dl=0

Thanks! and have a fantastic day!

1 Like

Very nice crisp clean image, pleasant to look at… Good job!

Nice work. Could you share material nodes?

Excellent work young sir. Lighting is very good.

If you’d like a critique I’d say that outside the window would tie in a little better with a tad more exposure.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile: i’ll keep that in mind for the next one :slight_smile:

I love it. Keep up going!

Stunningly beautifull :slight_smile:

Nice and noise free too, which is not an easy feat with cycles interior renders :smiley:

Nice job man, 5 stars from me.

Thanks m8 :slight_smile:

Thanks m8 :slight_smile: that’s the plan!

It’s pretty good, especially the material for the fabric of the chair. Something seems very off about the back wall’s brick texture. Is it only a normal map of bricks or is it actual individually modeled bricks?

Great work! I love the further out shot the best, but when close up the white interior brick texture does look a little off. I was wondering if you happened to use Andrew Price’s ‘The Architecture Academy’ for help on this one. Keep up the good work it really does look good!

Those are some big and heavy looking books!

Other than that, great job!

just a normal map :\ probably my biggest mistake :frowning: Thanks :slight_smile:

Thanks you :slight_smile:

Thanks :slight_smile: i have the architecture academy but this is a completely original design. the chair is a model from the academy but i did all the shading and texture work on it.

really cool render… nice composition, i like them all. plz specify ur system specification. & render time was 10 hour / Frame !

Cpu: Intel Quad core 3470
Gpu: GTX 970 4 gb
Ram: 16 gb
64 bit windows 7

yes, 10 hours per frame. it is a very complex scene.

thanks for reply :cool:
u have Great system to work. & Yes :yes:… very complex scene. how many million poly in the scene & how much memory they take !

i split the scene up into different render layers (each at about 2.5 gigs) and about 3,067,057 verts before grass and leaves.