Reversing and Resetting Rigidbodies?

I want it so that I can make rigidbodies fall then make them go in reverse back to their original places without doing any video editing. So I’ll be able to see them fall back into place from different angles. Is there also a way of just animating a rigidbody reset. What I mean by that is so something falls and then X frames later they’ll teleport back to where they were so I can do something different with them. Is reversing and resetting during the animation possible?

Thanks!

Set up the Rigid Body sim as wanted.
Then with the active object selected (the one you want to edit), go to the Physics Tab on the T-panel (in 3dView).
Click on ‘Bake to Keyframes’.
In Dopesheet, select the generated keyframes and duplicate them to where you want them on the timeline.
Reverse the keyframes by scaling them by -1.
The object now should jump back to its original place.

Of course this way the Rigid Body sim is lost since you baked it down to keyframes. If you want to keep the sim, make a copy first…

[QUOTE=motimo;2875703]Set up the Rigid Body sim as wanted.
Then with the active object selected (the one you want to edit), go to the Physics Tab on the T-panel (in 3dView).
Click on ‘Bake to Keyframes’.
In Dopesheet, select the generated keyframes and duplicate them to where you want them on the timeline.
Reverse the keyframes by scaling them by -1.
The object now should jump back to its original place.

Of course this way the Rigid Body sim is lost since you baked it down to keyframes. If you want to keep the sim, make a copy first…[/QUOTE

Thanks works fine