In the arms of Morpheus

This is a peaceful place dedicated to the dreams and the wellness.
It’s an ample bedroom and nothing else just for spending good nights observing the milky way in the middle of the wood.

Technical aspects:
Modeled with blender 2.74 and MD
Greenery: Home made trees and a mix of home made grass and some grass essential models by Andrew Price
Rendered with Octane 2.23.1 using the Direct lighting AO kernel
Illumination : sun + hdr
Rendering time : around 40 min depending on the image size (4000x2250 for landscape and 2000x2400 for portrait)
Postpro to enhance the lighting and to add some atmospheric using the Z-Depth map.

Attachments

This is just awesome! The realism and the mood are perfect for me. Great piece!

This is absolutely fantastic work, next top row.

Shaun

Wow…! I want to live there!

Outstanding work, I really like the atmosphere.

sheep agrees

5* send it up!

Wow! The only thing that trips me up, is it’s got very depressing compositing, and the barb wire needs some work… other than that, it’s perhaps the MOST AMAZING scene I’ve ever seen! :smiley: Send it up for top row! :smiley:

Beautiful, as always! The concept itself is really cool and the way you put it all together is just inspiring. The trees, that old wood and the grass…gorgeous! And I’m slightly surprised that Octane’s DL kernel produces such stunning results. Did you try path tracing or PMC to see if they made a big difference?

I’m completely overwhelmed. This must be incorporated into the gallery.

Ughhh!!!A-a-a-mazing!!! :)I really love your all projects, but it will be my favourite. We know how do you wasted hard works on it. Congrats and +5 star from me;)Btw: Wireframes and solid previews from Blender itself, maybe?

WOW!!! Did you model the trees branch by branch? Looks fantastic…

Absolutely stunning work! I only noticed a couple of things: The water level is too sharp, there should be staining on the boat, as water levels fluctuate a lot. Also, the barbed wire was a little loose, when a fence is made it is taut as possible, tightened down with a ratchet. Only so much slack appears, even after 50+ years. Also it looked almost like a rope how it was textured. These are just minor details though, 5* :slight_smile:

Enricos bedroom and residence is that place we call “Feature row gallery” and he will never ever leave.

Thanks so much everyone, much appreciate your feedback.

I tried with Path tracing expecting some more indirect light but it didn’t change anything except the rendering time. I’m not very surprised as Path tracing and PMC are really useful for indoor scenes or for caustics and sss but maybe I should investigate deeper.

Love the atmosphere and the realism, would make for a great art studio. I could see myself painting in that glas house.

I love the desaturated over cast look…well done my friend. Again once of those environments I’d like to take a stroll through and explore. Its always fun to see new work from you especially the outdoor environments for me:)

Very nice render man, This is definatley top row material right here!

I do think it’s a shame about the barbed wire though, to me it looks more like rope :confused:.

Other than that this is stunning on all levels; Modelling, Texturing, Materials, Lighting, Composition… Another masterpiece to add to your repertoire :wink: 5 stars

Absolutely love the mood/atmo of this!!! :yes:

This is incredible! I’m interested in where you get your textures from. Did you make them or find them on the internet? I seem to have trouble finding quality textures.

Awesome work. Did you use scatter meshes+particle system for the grass?

This is just A M A Z I N G… have I sayed as usual? (I’ve though it anyway)

5*