bake all objects at once?

Is there a way to bake all objects at once? I have a scene and I want to bake textures for all the objects in the scene, but instead of selecting everything one by one and baking one by one can It all be done at once?

I have all the objects properly UV Unwrapped and set up to bake but currently I have to Bake an object… come back when its done… save the baked texture… bake the next object… come back when its done… save the baked texture… bake the next object… etc.

What Im looking for is so that it bakes, moves on to baking the next object, and so on

or

At least it bakes everything at once into one huge baked texture for the scene? OR maybe i have to unwrap all objects into the same UV map…?

help…:slight_smile:

This may be what your looking for, but I haven’t used it, so I don’t know it’s limitations

Excellent just what I needed thanks!

To add to that, another thing you can do is select all objects in your scene and click CTRL+J to group everything into one object. Your scene will still have seperate textures and such attached to the objects but they will all show up in the material outliner, then Smart Unwarp ( Do not attempt to manually unwrap or it will take forever!) then make sure each material in the materials outliner is setup correctly. save your blender file as “grouped.blend” (so you dont save over the original non-grouped file). then bake as normal. and connect each material like normal, and your done!