Vanessa Hudgens Based Sculpt

Hey guys. I based this sculpt off of the actor Vanessa Hudgens. I don’t expect I’ll be able to create a perfect likeness, since I’m still pretty new at this, but I figure it will be a helpful exercise in creating different kinds of faces than I’m used to. Sadly, my normal computer is on it’s way to California for repairs, so I’m on a backup machine with performance issues, so I don’t know how detailed I’ll be able to get. I tried setting up the initial mesh to give me more detail in important areas. However, the ears are still really low res, so I haven’t been able to do much work on them yet. Let me know what you think.

Here’s a quick turntable I made.

I can see that the neck needs some more volume and behind the ears needs some more work. What are your thoughts?

Some problem areas I see would be the neck (too small for the head), the chin (too pointy, needs more volume) and the eyes (too big?)
But def better than my first human head sculpt. Keep it up!

I tweaked the eyes a bit. Proportionally, I believe they are about right now. I softened the chin some and took some volume out of the cheeks (maybe a bit too much?). I also added more mass to the neck. I also adjusted the lips quite a bit. I think it’s about time to retopologize. My computer is getting pretty bogged down at this subdivision level. I might be able to get one more level out of it. We’ll see.

Ha, I wish I could claim this as my first sculpt. This is probably my 5th or 6th serious attempt at sculpting a human head. This is the first time I’ve really based it off of only one head. normally I have a variety of references. but i wanted to see how close to this one i could stick.
I’ve got a long way to go to even think about trying to create and entire character!