My <<< BMW Z4>>>

I’m playing now with the compositing nodes. So enjoy these pics with lighting, texturing and materials setup finished. Critics are welcome.

Attachments

This is the actual state of my BMW Z4 modelling part.I’m so exating to receive your personal critics. Please do it because that make me better.

Attachments

Looks good so far! Posting some wireframes would help us critique your model.

Hi Sdighe! This is the wireframe of the actual model and soon I’ll post some other wireframe of different parts of the model. Thank you for your intervention.

Hi Sdighe. This is the wareframe version of the actual model state. So I hope you find some gaps and put them out. I’m happy to your intervention because It bring me up and feel the “goodness” of my work. Waiting for some critiques and I’ll post some others parts of the mesh once I finish them.

Attachments

I let you tell me what do you thing about the LIGHTING and the car’s material (blue one) because I’m focusing on them at this moment and I pause the detail modelling part for a second moment. This is why some parts are missing. After the LIGHTING and material settings, I process with the modelling to finish it at all and go head to the TEXTURING, ambient lighting and compositing to have the wanted result in image and in animation. Critiques are welcom.:eyebrowlift:

Attachments

Hi guys. Now I’m ready for compositing and I give you now some pictures for the ready texturing, lighting and materials setup. I let you enjoy and criticize my job. At the time I’m playing with compositing nodes :spin:

Attachments

Others pics

Attachments