"Zombie Love Story" is Looking for Help

I have 3 zombie characters to be created in the feature animation style. I’m very open to creativity in creating these characters but they have to fit the short in look and dress. I also need one hero character created (a janitor) also in this style. You may volunteer for just one character at a time (this is actually preferred).

Zombie Love Story is an open project and all assets will be released after the final version is published.

If anyone is interested, send me a message or reply below. We’ve finished 95% of the set along with the two main characters. Animation will be starting very soon!

Thanks so much for reading!

Hello! I am quite interested! Sent you a PM

I’m still looking for some help if anyone would like to be apart of my little project. I plan on starting animation very soon and will help out new artists that wish to participate.

I’m very close to completion on the latest character, Bob the janitor. I’m rigging with Rigify and auto weighting did not work for Bob so I am going to have to do a lot of weight painting work (unless anyone wants to volunteer :smiley: ).

At the very least, I have two modest servers I can drop onto this for render time.

Thank you! We were accepted to the Render Street Artist Program but I need to talk with them more to figure out if we truly qualify. I’ll let you know when I start rendering.

I talked to Marius and we are still on to be rendered at Render Street but I have to really pick up the pace. I have a concept artist drawing up the last zombies.

Any animators want to work on this? I have 90% of the facial animation done already.