Jeremy Mitchell - Sketchbook

Hi there. I didnt think my stuff really belonged in Finished Projects, so here’s a sketchbook. Everything here done between 30mins or 2 hours. Not that super speed is important all the time, but more just an excuse for why nothing is very polished :stuck_out_tongue: Mostly I do this stuff when my kids are taking a nap on the weekend.

More stuff (attachment limit)

Attachments

I like your trashcan tongue. Also, the lighting in your scenes is really good. I kind of want to explore them.

those rooms shots are fabulous. The lighting really works.
Also the trash can is novel and interesting.
Its impressive in shuch a short time to my mind.
What is that piece you submitted today?

Some abstract rendering. Very simple setup, just messing around.

Some kind of autonomous mars rover for collecting resources. WIP. One day I’ll finish it…

Attachments

Great work! I especially like the rover in the last post.
Cool cool cool.

A quick piece inspired by Deftones song “Geometric Headdress” from their new album.

Listen here if you’re into it :slight_smile:

Attachments

http://67.media.tumblr.com/a9e96dcd32979db7b9287b03d5900312/tumblr_o6ug3l8HBL1qa1jcdo1_400.gif

Amazing work Floatvoid! I am really loving the abstract ones: The final one, the headdress one, the one with the metalish leaflike shapes (xD) and especially the first one, the trashcan tongue. Great great stuff!
Blender2003

Mildly sickening that last one. Coupled with your environments you’d have the makings of a horror scifi short. Well done. shudders

nice sketchbook! I like your arch stuff the most. Keep it up!

Thanks for the kind words. I know I should be more active here. I just never have anything worth posting. :slight_smile:

There definitely is something about your lighting that I like. And I gotta admin your textures look equally good. Well done.

Just dumping some random recent stuff in here :slight_smile: