NEED HELP LARGE variety of SKILLS are accepted. LOTS OF HELP OF ASSET DESIGN

I have been thinking about doing a sorta action sequence video to sorta introduce those who are new to The Warriors and that in a fun manner. I have literally thought about doing it for months, but my computer had been broken. (HArd drive damaged) then i got it back and literally as i was gonna start it broke on me again. Anyway this is the last time, after it is definite it wont break again. i should have it back by the end of the week i think.
BOTTOM LINE: I have little animation experience and 0 on rigging and asset designing. I need animator(s) who will help me and work with me. if u have skill in just one area it is sorta okay, i got like literally 16 people as a random guess to design (although only 6 are humans. I got animal based things and a robot design too. I need help if u wanna contact me go to my gmail [email protected]. my website www.scarclaw73.wix.com/thelastwarriorsc72 or just post on this forum. If someone is interested i will probably make a more in-depth post about what it is about.

(ONLY COMMENT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED ARE POSSIBLY INTERESTED. I DONT NEED A BUNCH OF FREAKIN HATE COMMENTS LIKE I GOT LAST TIME I POSTED AN IDEA HERE!!!)

Hi!
I´m available to cooperate. I´ve some experience in animation techniques and 3d modeling. If possible, I´d like to know some specifications and guidelines.

well things have changed a lot since i posted this, i am looking for help still. i have gotten to work on some basic parts but i still am hands on for this, thanks for your response (Sorry it took me so long) i guess proven to myself i can do basic animation on my own. But everything i have done so far, believe it or not, has not required knowledge on modeling. Hopefully you can help me out, i can contact you after thursday (gonna be without internet for a few days) and maybe we can contact each other via skype or something. i appreciate someone is out there to help me in my plans. Sincerely -TheLastWarrior

:slight_smile: Thx man