No Samlpying tab?

I just downloaded the new version of Blender, 2.74 - which I didn’t know had been released until I went to their site an hour ago. However, when I started up the program I noticed that the samplying tab - which was located under the Render menu ins 2.73 is no longer there. Heck I don’t even have the option of picking a feature set for rendering anymore either (which means I really do not know if I am using GPU or CPU since there used to be information there telling ya, now it seems to only be in teh system tab)

I looked in the release notes but didn’t see anything about it, was it moved or am I just missing something?

Edit: and I just noticed I misspelled samplying… bleh

Have you selected Cycles Render in the header? The features you seek are not available in the Blender Internal renderer.

Ummm… oh geez, now I feel like a complete idiot - I didn’t even think of checking that since I told Blender to import my previous configuration, so I automatically thought that would set Cycles Render as my main - but turns out it didn’t =(

So yea, nwo that I changed that, I do see it there. My apologies, I should’ve checked on that first.