need help!: messy bedsheet

looking to make a messy bedsheet scene as if the character threw the sheets off in a nightly suprise. i know how to make the sheet and do a cloth sim and drop it on the bed but not sure how to move the sheet. Sculpting? if theres a tut on the subject feel free to link it. sorry if this is a newb question

Messy? How messy. We can’t see what you have in your mind. Are you looking for some thing like this?

http://twokitties.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451c46169e20120a690f7fe970c-pi

You can come close to wrinkling cloth up by playing with setting. Look at this cloth setting tutorial. Here look closely how cloth end up on the ground. You want the messy pile setting:

Other method people use to wrinkle up cloth is to use shape keys:

yes that bed is close, i do appologize i have very poor drawing skills and all the pictures thati found that were just about perfect would not be appropriate to post here. thanks for the links those should prove rather useful. i have nefer really touched shape keys they still confuse me a bit

Hi

When You have made Your cloth in the sim… You need to convert it , so You can work on it in sculpt.

All You have to do is…In properties go to the Modifiers tap…You should see Your cloth…Apply it…
Now You can change to sculpt and work on it…Hope this help…Puff Puff

Tai