Archviz Demoreel

Hey guys, it’s done! I finally finished my archviz demoreel! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

[I][I] I think there are much things which could be improved, but it’s time to move on with some other projects!
:wink:

[/I][/I]
[I][I]

[I][I][I][I]

(make sure to watch in HD! ;))
[/I][/I][/I]
[/I][/I][/I]
[I][I][I]
And some stills…

[/I][/I][/I]

I never really look at demo reels anymore as most of them are a bunch of crap thrown together, but this is really top notch stuff. CONGRATULATIONS.

Wish you much success and many clients.

Shaun

Looks pretty good, though theres maybe too much similarities with Andrews stuff, clearly you have followed his tutorials :slight_smile:

Thank you! :wink:

Yep, i’m a member of the architecture academy! :stuck_out_tongue:

professional works congratulations :smiley:

You got some amazing quality there! I would really like to know the rendertimes for those interior renderings and what hardware did you use for it.

Just amazing!!!

Outstanding quality and great work too! :slight_smile:

The detail in the first still is really impressive… like the foliage around the water. Not sure I’ll ever be able to put together something like this. Quite envious!

outstanding work… very detail work

you are awesome. i am very much crazy about to visit your web! what new coming.

www.jagobd.com

Really nice !!! Really … like it a lot …specially the bus scene…!!

same as all of the above, good work.

Thank you all! :slight_smile:

I mainly used Cycles render! Except for the interior renders I used Octane render because of shorter render times. Also I used Marvelous Designer for some of the cloth simulations and Adobe After Effects for video editing! I tried to keep the render time under 10 min per frame, which was hard to achieve and did not work in many cases. Everything was modeled, rendered and animated in Blender!

professional stuff…specially that 2nd image ( Lobby Area grey tone ). how did u managed to achieve the carpet thing?

Man, that’s awesome. I love all the images, but to me, the log house in the pine woods is especially impressive. I am working on somewhat similiar scene myself, however the result is far away from yours. Mind me asking, what is the setup for the pines? Are all of them made as a special tree, or are there those in distance from camera bilboards? I have couple trees that look kinda OK, but when I put images as trees in distance, it spoils the picture, cause they look horrible. Thanks

Wow, many of these scens look very real! The butterfly, rippling water and the lighting coming into the rooms are just a few of things that stood out.

–Shaun

Great Laksone! Well done :slight_smile: 5*

This is amazing man! Really nice work! How long have you worked with this?

Really great work! Composition is very solid, colors are pleasing to the eye, and lighting is good. The materials don’t match everything else.

Lot’s of your materials lack the proper amount of glossy (did you just use the old mix shader node, change the fac method?). It’s really important incorporate the Fresnel component into all of your materials. No material is perfectly diffused, and no material will show the same intensity of reflections in every part.

Textures are also very important, I saw several objects that where in plain sight (although they where in the background), that didn’t have any textures. While you probably don’t want to use a 4K texture on a wall in the background, it wouldn’t hurt in include a 1K texture.

I hope this is helpful.